A first visit to Cork Menopause Clinic costs €400 which includes:
- An extended, in-depth consultation with Dr O’Driscoll (40 to 60 minutes).
- Any examinations, including bloods, if indicated.
- Any referrals for diagnostics, if indicated.
- Any prescriptions required.
- A follow-up/review appointment at 6 weeks by phone.
- A discharge letter back to your own GP with management plan.
A €150 deposit is required to secure a first visit which is offset from the overall cost.
Requests for additional consultations outside of the above are charged at a rate of €150 for a physical visit or €70 for a phone consult.